Sunday, February 03, 2008

I want to fly...

A long holiday is coming.

And i think i have said enough over the past years about CNY. Ha. So I shall not repeat again this year.

Anyway, had a mini class gathering yesterday. Though not many people turned up, but still, it was great food and good movie. Ha.

Spread of food

And i almost thought it was this year that we are going to have a graduation trip when we started talking about it.

Sheesh... The reality is another 1 year and 3 months more.


I still have homeworks to do. Why didn't lecturers think that this long holiday is not the time for homeworks?

As much as i wanted to just stay home and watch the many nice shows on TV, i didnt like the fact that it was a long holiday.

It will equate to CNY visits.

Ewww....


On a side note, it was quite interestingly to know that Hong Kong artistes actually have so much promiscuous personal life... No, im not talking about Thomas Edison (not mine, but somebody's extremely lame joke!)

No comments: