Sunday, February 24, 2008

Recess Time

1 week break from school has started.

It seems like i have a lot to catch up, including the daunting need to study for 5 impending mid-term tests.

But from past experiences, my breaks have never been productive. Ha.


Well, after having a very short dance practice in school on friday, the few of us caught the movie - L Change the World - which is a very good movie judging how i didn't watch Deathnote 1 & 2....

The cast

Previously, people kept saying SK looks like L in Deathnote and now after watching I know why... Lol.

But I couldnt find a picture of SK to compare. But this picture of L looks close enough.

After the movie, it was late, but we stayed on for some pool games and arcade before heading home on nightrider.

Looking pro


Anyway, before i start studying hard during the break, i happened to saw Donut Factory at Novena Square and decided to indulge myself in donuts! Besides, heard it was quite good when it first came out that one had to queue for hours to have the first bite. Lol.

The ubiquitous donut box

Well, I don't usually eat donut even when i was in the USA (I've only tried 1 Krispy Kreme doughnut which i didnt really like but had many chocolate-glazed mini-donuts from Walmart!), so it was rather fresh trying assorted flavours one - other than the traditional sugared donuts i had when i was small.

Hazelnut Milk Chocolate::Peanut Butter Glazed::Raspberry Dark Chocolate
Spicy Cheese::Double Chocolate::Peanut Dark Chocolate

I bought 6 and within a short time, i ate 4. They were rather tasty especially the peanut one, and in fact quite soft. Lol. Not the very hard and dry donuts kind.

Perhaps, i shall try more next time. Haha.


Ok, i shall start studying or do my homeworks or maybe exercise soon....

No comments: