Monday, February 27, 2006

Mr Perfect?

After being cautioned by YT and in fear of copyright infringement, i've decided to remove the story after putting it up for 8 hours.

Those who have seen it, good for you. Those who haven't, oh well, too bad. Ha.


No one is perfect. Even a perfect person still has a fault. Contradictory? No.

"THAT'S IT! I've had enough!" cried Mr Uppity, suddenly. "I'm fed up with you, Mr Perect. And do you know why? I'll tell you! I have discovered that there is a most enormous, unbearable, exasperating fault with you."

"Would you be so kind as to tell me what that might be?" asked Mr Perfect, as politely as ever.

"Don't you understand?" cried Mr Uppity. "Your fault is ... ...



... ... that you have NO faults!"



Will a person ever see someone's faults as strengths? And deem that person as perfect?


You gotta find the right person.



Thanks AM for the gift.

No comments: