CNY is gonna end soon and this year CNY seems to be different to me..
It just came and went. In a blink of the eye.
As usual, the gatherings, the gambling, lao yu sheng, ang paos are still in place. But im getting bored by the frequent visits to relatives' houses and do the same thing all over again...
I'm still going to my uncle's house today and next saturday, gonna be at my aunt's house. Same people, same activities but just different place.
My first day of CNY was a stressful one. The hope they pinned on me is putting extra pressure. No, i dont aspire to reach Masters or even PhD. I could foresee with the results i've gotten in semester 1... And the old issue was brought up once again. Im getting tired of hearing and talking about the old stuffs.
Oh well.....
Mid term tests are coming. Stressed! And im seriously lagging far far far behind.... Getting panic.
I need to mug now.
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment