Philo-ed!
Ahh.... I think i have philo-ed (not psycho-ed) myself too much after some 'Philosophical thought' that i have actually become too relaxed.
Anything that is supposed to be problems or stress, i've seen them as nothing more than small space occupying my mind.
Good or not, it is hard to say.
Yes, im not into mugging anymore, though many people say it is not up to our choice.
I think i need to start soon, but have to philo myself first.


5 comments:
some may have philo-ed us that there are more important things in life other than studies.. i dun disagree, but i guess..fundamentally, everyone expects students to be all rounder, while maintaining a decent academic std bah ..jiayou! :)
Ha, good that u dun disagree... But more importantly, i guess u have to enjoy wat u r doing, else it will be quite miserable...
Howdy philo-apsirer,
Mugging isn't as bad as it is now that I have my hands full of projects. You should enjoy mugging whilst you still have the resources and time. Besides, it's the only time that you can have the Mug (root beer) and drink from it.
Iceman JQ
Project Anti- Weapon P
Hahaha... how can one like mugging? I asked a few pple and nobody admits they like mugging..
So difficult to enjoy mugging. If i have the time and resources, i wont be mugging already.. Haha..
I can always buy the Mug and drink leh, dun need to drink ony when mugging.. haha..
Nobody likes mugging. But I'd rather choose to mug than to do projects. Man... unless U're damn efficient in sourcing the info, U spend the most of the time Googling/ Library Ejournaling around. That makes it more frustrating than mugging. Besides, in group projects, there's lot of loafing and coordination losses.
Iceman JQ
Post a Comment