Friday, May 12, 2006

Survival of the Fittest

Job interview, KTV and majong - all in one day and one night yesterday.

The post as promoter for the IT Show in June wasnt quite assuring to get after the interview which took so long...

Next was some singing session with the 'JAM-Club'. I think i still need to brush up on the singing (and imitation)skills. Ha, and thanks for the T-shirt. I love green!

Majong afterwards with the usual people. And i think i really suck at majong. Lost again. But oddly, i only tend to be on the winning streak during the last round, like in the past. I managed to decrease my loss from $28 to $14 in the last few games while facing tough and super-lucky opponents. Same thing happened on monday, loss decreased from $32 to $17 in the last round also.

Still, i think i need to go and study Majongism already.