From the end spring new beginnings
Felt so empty, devoid of any feelings.
I should be glad it is the end of exams, but im quite dissappointed and worried with all my papers....
I thought i could redeem myself with the last two papers, but turned out otherwise...
CTW was a major dissapointment. I needed to read the article 3 times before dissecting it to find the strengths and weaknesses. They are all so subtle.
Where is the analogy? None used. How about the two other articles given as references? Both are almost supporting the main one.
Im supposed to disagree with the author. It was difficult.
"You have 15 minutes left!" was announced and i started to panic. I have only just started writing on the first point of weaknesses part. In the end, i rushed through, eventually finishing 1 more paragraph of messy, incohesive arguments, a conclusion and the references list all in 15 minutes.
But on the bright side, im not the only one who find it difficult...
The last paper today - Maths. I have gone through all past year papers and additional examples and all could be easily done with the aid of my comprehensive help sheet...
Being kiasu and kiasi, i admit, I needed to rely a lot on the ant-like help sheets. I know this is bad, but my memory is failing me. Squeezing as much details/procedures/formulas/examples as possible, i could write 7 lines within a 5-cent coin. Using a 0.28mm pen helps a lot, with words averaging at 1mm tall.
Yet, in the end, it didnt manage to pull me through the maths paper.
The last 15 minutes i was frantically flipping through the 42-pages paper, looking for questions that i could do. Ended up fanning myself..
I doubt i can pass the paper when there are several uncompleted or unattempted questions, not even to say to complete each 7-marks question in less than 9 minutes. That is insane. An indian sitting next me was resting his head on the table during the last 10 minutes. Finished or given up? I hope it is the latter.
I don't know how the majority people felt about this maths paper, but i keep my fingers cross...
Looking back at all my papers this semester, i know i have done badly and the intimidating part is doing worse than the rest...
But all is sealed now. Nothing can be change. I can only blame myself for not being hardworking enough. Sad, but true.
Nothing i can do now other than to relax and reward myself, despite doing badly for the exams...
Im not eating a lot right, am i?
Okay, im really hungry. And I know it is not healthy.

