Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Desserts is stressed induced

Today i weighed myself.

I am 4kg heavier compared to 4 months ago.

I am 7kg heavier compared to 12 months ago when i was going to ORD.

I am 10kg heavier compared to 24 months ago, when i was in NS.

But somehow, i don't appear what my weight should look like.

I remembered, once i wanted to buy a bermudas and they only have sizes S, M, L and XL. I asked to try on one. The staff looked at me, and gave me size M. I tried and it was tight fit. I asked for L, tried, and it fits but a little bit of tight. But i bought it thinking, XL will be too big and too long for a bermudas...

I cant wear a lot of my bermudas, and i gotta squeeze into size 30 jeans/pants already...

Don't tell me this is 中年发福....