Saturday, April 22, 2006

Either way, my physics was finished.

My voracious appetite appears whenever the exam period is here...

In a bid to stuff formulas into my mind, i only slept at 4am. However, the intensive formulas-bombarding caused my seemingly half-conscious sleep to be filled with formulas flying and merging around.

A whirled mind in a state of unrest.

The physics paper wasnt difficult, quite straight-forward, yet i couldnt do it. As expected, there were 4 questions that required derivation of formulas, and im bad at it. Furthermore, I didnt manage to look at all the formulas once more before the exams when i was on the bus and as a result, i couldnt do 2 other questions.

Darn. Dissappointing. Depressing. Demoralising.

Oh well, I don't have any high hopes already, fearing a B-/C+ for it, especially when such a paper means there are gonna be a lot of people getting high marks.

It's 9pm and my eyes are closing.

But i couldnt sleep. I still have a lot to study.

Torturous.