Well... i guess most probably i wont be going overseas already... So sianz. Nobody wants to go. But at least the positive consolation is i got to save money for better trip next year. Ha.
Anyway, after david and jason ORD in december, I will become my section I/C while Eugene the second I/C. I dun really want to be I/C. Crap responsibilities. Worst, i will probably have more chance to come in contact with those OPs specs and even my PC and this is something i loathe.. But well, i have no choice. After david and jason, I am the most lao jiao already among all the 20+ RPs...
But perhaps to others, the benefit of being an I/C is that we dont need to do day duty, unless we are short of people. Yah, all 7 of them got to stand at gate, with SBO and rifle while i got to walk around with nothing but my beret. I experienced this once on last friday but more will come. Well, dont really like also because i simply dont know where to go would be best.
Still, i gotta do night duty. But I dont really mind it.
Ahh... im sleepy already. Peace out.
Monday, November 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment