Saturday, October 23, 2004

Hiaz... Maia is out! Not the kinda results i wanna see.. And i think the longer Christopher stays in Singapore Idol, the more i hate him... oh, watever!

Anyway, I have 7.5 days of leave to clear by this year!! And the new pc is pressing me to apply the leave fast because they have to plan in advance. Hmm.. i dont really know what they have to plan actually...

So anyone wanna go overseas?? I dont really want to spend my 7.5 days of leave sleeping at home....

I still like to go Seoul. But i guess i will be scolded if i do go cuz that will be my third time. It is unlike Bangkok or KL where u can go many times.. But hey, i do like to experience winter and snow!! Oh well, guess Taiwan is my next choice. At least the weather is cool enough... heh

Ahhh...

No comments: