Friday, April 18, 2008

Once again...

It's the end of Semester 6.

It's the end of quizzes, the end of group project, the end of term paper and presentation, the end of assignments and the end of lessons.

Wait! It's not the end yet until the end of exams.

Sheesh.

There's still 1 week of reading week and 1.5 week of exams. Then it will be the real end.

Oh well, I will try to study hard for the next 2 weeks, provided i'm not being distracted or disturbed.


I felt like the start of holiday. This is wrong. I need to tune to the correct mood.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm going genting w my colleague in may :D

haha, why no one post on your blog de =x

Jelmer said...

Wah.. first time u actually post a comment. Haha.

I guess my entries are not good enough to generate comment or not pple are reading or pple are reading this secretly.. Haha

So fun. So means left August liao..

Anonymous said...

go KL better check with sean first worrr

haha, as long as got update means got readers. last time, i oso used to keep one =x now lazy to start blogging.

Jelmer said...

Yah, will check again say in june again.

I also very lazy, but i think it is just a record of events so next time can remember.. Lol.