Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I do what you do...

I was in a queue for my bus at the bus terminal, then suddenly a woman in her 40s just cut into the queue right in front of me.

There was a long line behind me and yet she had to choose me. Maybe she thought i was easy to bully huh.

Right after she cut into my line, she still could appear as though nothing happened. I stared at her guilty eyes from the side and she could still look so straight to the front and didn't move a bit.

It was so disgusting.

I said 'Eh, excuse me', but she didnt seem to hear me, or pretend not to hear me. Fine.

I didn't want to tap her for her attention for fear she may shout 'molest'.

So never mind.

The bus came and the line started moving.

I wanted to move in front of her but feared other people who didn't know may thought im trying to cut queue and bully an old woman. Besides, there wasn't much space between her and the person in front for me to cut.

Soon, we were reaching the bus entrance and just a split second before she could board the bus, i cut right in front of her, and stepped onto the bus, using my big bag to 'shove' it right into her face.

Well, usually two people can board the bus simultaneously - 1 on the left and 1 on the right to tap their ez-link. But I purposely occupied the entire entrance by standing right in the middle, so being blocked, she could not pass through me from the sides.

Cheap thrill, but served her right.

That's the result for meeting someone un-vocal like me. I wouldn't shout, 'Hey people look here! She just cut everyone's queue!' or tell her off directly (well, in the first place, she ignored me and she's in the 40s. So i saw no point.).

I can only use actions to deal with such unreasonable people.

It's an eye for an eye world.

And this reminds me of how once a guy said 'excuse me' and moved in between me and friend who were in the midst of some conversation. Is he in such a rush that he had to do that? It is kinda rude. Furthermore, there was so much space around, so why must he squeeze through me?

Then, he was walking leisurely some distance in front of me, holding hands with his girlfriend. So i decided to revenge.

I moved at such high speed, said a resounding 'Excuse me!', broke their hands up, moved in between them and zoomed off.

Another cheap thrill.

But I like.


And when i reached home, i realised the counter staff from some fastfood restaurant did not give me my cheese fries which i upgraded from my meal, meaning i had already paid more for that. So i only got my burger and drink. Damn it. Cheat my money.

How to revenge like that......


No comments: