Saturday, December 16, 2006

A stunning morning call...

At 9.15am, the phone rang, waking me up...

Caller: "Hello, may i speak to Pok Yee Bo?"

Me: "Yah."

Caller: "You are?"

Me: "Yah."

Caller: "Oh, i've ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..."

.
.
.
.
.

Me: *stunned* How did that happen, i thought.


TO BE CONTINUED.....

8 comments:

Summergal said...

Hmmm... let me guess...

"Oh, i've a job for you..." ???

Or "Oh, i've a good news for you... you've just won a lucky draw!!!" ???

But don't think u r so lucky rite.. Must be about some scam or sth.. HAha...

Jelmer said...

All wrong guesses.

It is far more stunning and surprising that left me thinking about it for some time...

Think about it.. Haha.

But it will be revealed soon, maybe 2 more days.. lol

Azure1984 said...

you have beec activated for reservist on XXXX. LOL Haha :P

Jelmer said...

Ha, wrong.

I dun have a unit leh, so dun think will have reservist til i graduate, dunno... but even if have, then ok lor, LL.

Think again. What can leave me thinking for some time on how did that happen.... Haha

Maybe i should put up a prize for guessing correctly. LOL..

averii said...

Let me guess:

1) Your application to migrate overseas have been approved...

2) Your parents secretly signed you up for match-making services, and your potential future parent-in-law just called...

3) Some company in China decided to sponser you to study in Shanghai in exchange for a 6 years bond...


Alright, I can't think of any liao...

Jelmer said...

I wish i can migrate but no way. Match-making? Funny, but no way. I wish to study overseas but not China... Haha

Creative but all wrong. Haha..


HINT:
Caller: "Oh, I've your...................."

Summergal said...

Hmm...

"Oh, I've your ic/wallet/handphone with me.. Think you lost it somewhere in... I wish to return to you..."?

"Oh, I've your relative/friend/pet with me now.. So unless you pay $XXX in 2 days' time, you shall never see them again!!! Wahahaha...."??

or

"Oh, I've your singing demo tape wif me right now.. But unfortunately, our company prefers a younger sounding voice.. So, i regret to say that your application isn't chosen.. Thanks for your participation anyway~!!" ???

HahaHA.. hey, so what's the prize?!!! If 50 bucks, i'll rack my brains for more answers tonight... lolx...

Jelmer said...

$50?!?! You wish. Ha still, i only said 'Maybe', so don't think too much about the prize... Haha

Nice try though.

Haha.