Relive the moment
NUS CAC Orientation Camp
An interesting perspective of Fennec (with minimal words)!
Day 1
It's Monkey-Gorilla-Chimpanzee again.
A tradition? We did the same thing at the same place after the same game last year.
What if they knew what's inside the "SgPool".....




It's amazing the slide could create various sliding position.
A corpse is found. Sorry, the face is censored.
A new way to wear a skirt.
WARNING: Barbed-wires a.k.a slipper overhead! Please crawl under.
BANG! Almost....
End of day 1, finally. Felt like 3 days have past already.Day 2
"They are busy, so take my photo!" -HP
"Friendly, friendly!" But.....
Why is Luke trying to duck?
The Himbos among the Bimbos - our iconic cheer.Day 3
"What is that in the sky? I cant see clearly..." - XH
"Ahhh... I can see now! Hee" - XH
"Im so hungry!" Wait, aint she vegetarian?
"Shhh.... don't let him know that you'll kiss him first then i'll eat." - WY
"Im not going to let you eat me!!"
"Ooohh.. Im coming ............... for more next time!" - HC
NUS - where we belong!
"Puking...." -HC
Can tell who can't pose for a nice photo....Day 4
"Please......." -LH
*muacks*
"Im not gonna tell you how was the kiss...Ha" - HC
"Hmmm.. When is the waterbomb ever coming?" -L
It reminds me of Chicken Dance.
Monkeys in sea
"I'm giving all i have!" -WL
Human-not-so-pyramid
"Hmmm..... which foot is my SP's???"
"Look! I could do push up with just two hands supporting. My legs are hanging in the air!"
I managed to finish the so-so food at Cosy Bay!
Group 6!
The guys in committee!
The committee! (2 missing)
Why is WY getting so close to me?! HaDay 5
"I'm good at anything, even giant chopsticks!" Really?
Twos!
My twin. Really so funny?
I'm a bimbo! I'm a bimbo! I'm a B-I-M-B huh....?.:End:.
PS: All captions given are in the name of fun. Sorry if anyone feels offended.

