University life is somewhat busy but boring, yet stressful..
Have been falling asleep during lectures and this is real bad. Perhaps i should not attend lectures at all and use the time for self-studying instead...
Still, to improve my time in NUS, perhaps i should join some activities. But, that's when the dilemma comes.... Wanted to join bowling in NUS and so went for the welcome tea last sunday. We bowled 4 games and i had developed a 'love-hate' relation with bowling...
When i bowled well, I felt so motivated and love bowling - I got 202 for my first game. The highest record... When i bowled badly, i felt so demoralised and hate bowling - I dropped horribly and stunningly to 96 for my second game.. Third game was better, i got 187. Fourth game dropped to 126...
I know my problem for bowling which was the too-high point of release of the bowling ball. Not quite the standard way for a spinner. Well, one of the seniors there told me also and that the coach will nag at me for the same thing next time if i dont improve. Oh well... but who cares as long as i got the strikes.
So now, i do not know if i want to join bowling.. The training is every monday 8 to 10pm. So late. And tomorrow is the start of training and i wasnt informed or reminded about it. Dilemma. This forced me to make a decision. Guess there is a high probability i wont be joining bowling. I better spend more time on my studies cuz they are my priority. Besides, i have Funkamania....
Well, think on the other side, bowling is a costly sport. Maybe i should spend time on activities that are cheaper...
Sunday, August 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment