Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Oh my... even after attending the Engineering Tea Session today at NUS, im still quite unclear about the modules, tutorials, GEM/SS/Breadth and especially the CORS.

It is bad to be a Common Engineering student as we are like wandering ghost; we have no place where we belonged.....

Anyway, met a few familiar faces at NUS today. I saw Shaoqiang, my primary school friend. So i went up to him and say 'Hi!'. I asked him if he know who i am or not and he said 'No' while smiling confusedly. I asked him if he saw Qiuling also who was at the booth and he said 'No'. OMG.. and then he said something stunningly, "I forgot all my primary school friends already."

Three lines were seen on my forehead.....

Well, the lift came so i left with the rest, din bother to say bye to him or anything.. Haha.

Also met Weibing, Zhipeng and Shanwei. Talked with them a bit and sadly, they were not in the same engineering as me. Ahh...

School starting soon... Stressed.

Begin mugging maths tomorrow... Haha

No comments: