Oh FU*K.. I lost my handphone which i just bought 10 days ago....
And how i lost it? There are only 2 possiblities.. One, i put my handphone in one compartment of my bag. I recalled when i was going to alight, i could be holding my bag in a position that my handphone had slipped out... I had reached NUS that time, i recalled that i checked before leaving the seat and din see my handphone...
Two, then i put my bag on a bench outside the CAC room. So I went toilet which is just in front of the bench, and later, i couldnt find my handphone. It could be stolen while i was in the toilet. But there were two people at that time. One guy was sitting facing the toilet and so his back facing my bag. The other girl was sitting at the other side. If someone took it, they would have seen it. And i only went to the toilet for less than 1 minute...
So now, im not sure if i had dropped it or someone or that guy sitting at the bench had stolen it. Damn.
Later, I asked the guy if he had seen anyone taking anything from my bag just now but he said no. I used JH's phone to call my phone and standing near that guy, hoping to hear the ringing. But, I realised i had put my phone in silent mode. Damn. And no one picked up. 15 minutes later, my phone was off! Damn. This means someone took it. I lost hope already. Then i called singtel to suspend my line.....
Oh well.... im so sad. I bought that handphone for $398 and using my own, hard-earned money... Gone just like that. So now, will either get a 2nd hand phone or repair my old sony ericsson. Sighz... should have done that when that sony ericsson handphone was spoilt....
Anyway, been going NUS for the past 5 days.. Yes, so tiring to travel to and fro. It was matriculation day on thursday. Finally got my matriculation card and officially a student. Also got a lot flyers from various clubs but i only signed up bowling and a club i forgot what it is about..
Went for the Maths revision lecture on wednesday, only to be shooed off by the lecturer because the response was overwhelming. The LT was not big enough to accommodate everyone. They din expect so many people to turn up. And i think there were more people standing outside the LT than sitting inside the LT. So in the end, non-polytechnic students have to leave. But, we went for the afternoon lecture though, occupying the seats right after the first lecture ended. Haha..
Then i saw Guowei. So after the lecture, went up to him and said 'hi'. He was stunned. So i asked my favourite question again, "Do you know who i am?". Apparently, he said i looked familiar but couldnt remember who am i. Haha.. And yes, he was surprised to find out im his primary school classmate. He should be the 8th one of those primary school classmates i've met so far to say i've changed a lot or worse, couldnt recognise me like Shaoqiang... Oddly, i dunno how much i've change since 1996 but of cuz, they also din see me for like 8 years also. So, sure will find that i've changed a lot...
School is starting soon. Next week is a busy week. I have chalet as well as orientation. And yes, im a committee member under publicty for the event, Funkamania XII. And my team of 4 guys have 2 weeks to rush out designs for flyers, postcards, posters, namecards and later, t-shirts and banners.
So stressed even before school starts.
Publicity is bad.
Saturday, July 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment