Wednesday, June 01, 2005

After 2 years and 2months, that is about 790days, I have finally ORD!!

Yah, it seems so fast.. But when i think back how my days were spent, i shuddered. Doing endless duties, standing a total of more than 350hrs for duties, checking tons of cars, identity cards, passports and so on... Ask me to do another 2years of these, i will definitely be going for counselling..

Here's something interesting or crazy u might say...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That is the calendar i put in my locker.. yah, u can see i started counting down my days to ORD rite at the beginning by shading off each day that past. I stopped at 24May cuz that was the day i took this pic.. And my ORD date was indicated clearly.. Haha..

Anway, I feel NS has made me wiser somehow. After observing countless people as my job, and the amount of interactions with people, i tend to be able to see through people's thoughts through their actions and behaviours... Perhaps that's how i see the hypocrites in my section....

And so for the two years of service in CMPB, this is what i've got in addition to a Certificate of Service...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Quite an useless certificate honestly...

Well, I have ORDed nonetheless... Im evil but i will still wish the best for my ex-section mates.. Heh heh... Reservist is next....


Last sunday was Elvin's 21st birthday party and that was my 5th this year so far.. and many more to come.. Haha.. Anyway, 4-10 had 11 people present.. Not that bad. Zhichao went too after 3,4 years of no-contact...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I found this picture to be quite interesting... Notice how the back row people's heads formed a nice, smooth curve... Haha.. while Elvin (in red) sitting at the center..

No comments: