Hmmm... i think i've got a very short term memory some times..
I was chatting with a person on MSN and was thinking of a question to ask and had thought of it already. Before i could type, that person messaged me first and so i replied. And then next moment, I forgot what i wanted to ask!!
I was watching tv and i'd received a sms. Went to read it and wanted to reply. Then something interesting on tv had caught my attention. So i closed my phone first. And next moment, i could forget to reply the sms until several hours later!
I was lying on bed thinking something... Another thought came up. And next moment, i had forgotten what i was thinking about before. This, especially, had happened several times before...
Darn... i think my memory is failing me. I can actually forget what i was thinking like 5 seconds ago.
I need some memory booster!
Thursday, May 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment