Yes, the day just came and left briefly. But my celebrations were much longer...
First, the day, 5May, was for my camp mates. We had a KTV session at PartyWorld in the afternoon.

From left:Weilong, Victor, Robin, Ngo, Me


After KTV, we went to meet the rest for dinner at a restaurant at Raffles Hotel. Actually should have 10 people. But only 6 present.

Weilong had to meet his ex-girlfriend last minute so he didnt join us for dinner. Then the 3 other who didnt come, I shant elaborate much. Kinda disappointed. But ironically, these 3 are the ones i dislike most in my section. Ha...
Anyway, after the expensive dinner (which i actually regretted going cuz it was too expensive), David, Jason, Robin and I went to play pool. We had lots of fun and laughters... Haha.
The second night on 6May was for my JC good friends. Lih Sheng and I were waiting for the girls at Boat Quay since 7pm but they only appeared at 8.45pm.. Ha. So in the mean time, we walked around. Went to Fullerton Hotel toilet and also checked out the chocolate fountain at the chocolate buffet. Smelled so good. Also went to the Merlion there.



Anyway, we had our dinner at Pasta Fresta along Boat Quay. It was very nice. Not that expensive also.





And on the actual day of my birthday (7May), I celebrated with 4-10 people.. Ha. We had dinner at Marche at Heeren...





As for the presents, I've gotten a Philippe S+arck mouse from Alan and Guanyu...



Ok... Hey people, thanks a lot for the gifts... And also for coming for the dinners..
Next up, with have Simon and Elvin's birthdays.... =)


No comments:
Post a Comment