Procrastination is bad. I still havent started learning driving.
Just sent photos to develop and realised how high tech it was. I just need to put the cd-r and memory card into a machine, select which photo i want to develop, press ok and a receipt is printed. Then gave the receipt to the counter and that's it. They dun even need my cd-r and memory card to develop.
Ha, how ignorant i am. And each only cost $0.35 for a 4R glossy. About the same as you develop from negatives.
Anyway, I will probably be saving more photos from my computer into diskettes and develop them. Ha think I feel much more secure to have the photos in hard copy, when i can put them in albums than have them on the computer and online albums.
Trying hard to save money nowadays. Think i spent too much this year. Spent $1100+ just on my iPod and digital camera. Oh man.
Friday, July 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment