Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Not just to eat only...

I'm back to busy mode again after a momentarily rest right after CAC+US.

Hence, I'm still lagging behind my entries. In addition, I'm addicted to making picture collages after the initial attempt to do so.

Anyway, it was a surprise and even a greater surprise birthday celebrations for both TX and YT respectively on 4 June...

The fountain looks like Niagara Falls! And it changes colours. That's nice.

And also, I got my 2nd belated birthday gift (My 1st gift i shall specially talk about it next time. Ha.)

But apparently, i think those frozen supermarket's pizzas i had while in USA seemed bigger than the regular pizzas which looked so small as to what i thought it should be.

Or perhaps im being used to eating large pizzas. Sheesh....


Met up with L.E. and R on 5 June for dinner...


And I was surprised and unsatisfied how my Unagi Don came with 2 slices of pathetic-looking unagi, each about the size of 2 human's fingers, placed insignificantly on top of some unappetizing scrambled egg which couldn't even cover the already-half-filled bowl of rice....


They seemed to make inflation appear so ridiculously high with the kind of food they offered.

We were at Sakae Sushi, by the way.


Next, it was games time on 6 June at Mind Cafe...


Seemed like the staffs there were very confused as they kept getting the wrong orders to us. The food didn't taste good as well.

Anyway, the games we played were rather standard, but there was this new game, Quelf that was very interesting.

One was supposed to laugh whenever others were laughing, another was made to keep quiet unless sought permission from own foot. Ridiculously funny.

I was made to sing a height-related song while on my knees. But we changed the rules ourselves. Haha.


And finally, met Mr Chooo on 10 June, who was eager to pass me my air-flown bookmark (and not anything else) from Vietnam. Ha.

My Fish and Chips supposed to have cheese in it, but i tasted minimal of it. Darn.

But even if it tasted nice, it wasn't quite worth the money, knowing how cheap and comparable FW's is.


More food next time....


Seemed like i turned this into a food critique entry. I'm just a little bit particular only...

No comments: