Monday, May 12, 2008

Post-Exam (I)!

I know, i know my exams ended like 4 days ago (7th May), but i got rather lazy and busy after that.

The feeling was similar to last year, except that at that time, i was going to leave Singapore soon, while this year, i'm starting my internship.

Well, last year, 7th May was extended to almost 39 hours, thanks to the 15-hour time lag at Los Angeles and that's definitely an interesting way to spend such a day. And this year, 7th May marked the end of Semester 6 with the finishing of the last exam paper.

Yes, it was my birthday!

I heard people say that one will have birthday luck on that day, but i doubt it worked for exams.

Anyway, many thanks to the people who remembered and wished me. I appreciated.

But still, i didnt intend and like to celebrate much. So after exams, i ended up at Raffles Place that was rather a futile trip. Haha.

At Mac's

Nonetheless, it was still nice catching up with one another.

Then left to Bugis area for dinner with family when i just had a full meal 2 hours at the Mac's. But still, i managed to finish my 'actual' dinner.

The next day, on thursday, was back at the business district....


And later was at 35 storey of some building with a nice sea view...


Then joined the rest at Clementi for a last K session with JR who is going to King's Dominion the next day.

However, the service was quite bad that they decided to compensate 2 hours to us. So in all, we had 7.5 hours.

Nice.


I'm dreading to start working. Period.

No comments: