The mozzies war...
For several nights, i couldnt sleep well. This is extremely bad when im already sleeping late.
Thanks to the ever-irritating mosquitoes in my room.
I do not really know where they come from since i have checked my house for potential breeding grounds but found none. Somehow their numerous siblings seem to seek revenge from me whenever i killed their family.
Sometimes I thought, if i endure and let the mosquitoes bite me and suck my blood till they are full, perhaps they will just leave. It is better to have just one itchy bump from a mosquito bite than a few bumps caused by several unsuccessful half-bites.
But why cant the mosquitoes leave after one full meal? You mean their bodies can store so much blood?
Today, i was stunned when i saw not one but THREE mosquitoes flying around me. Immediately i had goosebumps. They looked like they were prepared for a combined attack.
Fortunately, i had my insecticide next to me on standby. In a swift action, i sprayed non-stop at them, hoping that would kill them.
Indeed, i found them struggling on the floor. Great..
I noticed they were still moving, but they couldnt fly. I sprayed again.
This time, one was pronounced dead. The other two were flapping their wings frantically on a piece of paper where i put them. Somehow they couldnt fly.
Hmmm, I wonder how insecticide works. Does the chemical diffuse into their bodies when in contact and poison them? Or they breathe in the insecticide and get killed instantly? I don't know...
Anyway, Im glad the three mosquitoes died in the end.
Half an hour later, another mosquito came. It was much bigger in size and it flew faster than i could see it. The three mosquitoes' mother?
I reckoned it was quite intelligent as it actually followed me to the kitchen and back to my room! Perhaps really for revenge.
I suffered two bites and for the third bite, she couldnt escape from my lightning-speed palm... Then i saw my blood which she sucked.
Moral of story: Always be prepared!

