Saturday, August 19, 2006

Too tired to continue..

It was only the first week of school and i felt so worn off at the end of the week.

Besides, we only had lectures. It gonna be worse when tutorials and labs start!

I think i set a goal for this semester at the end of exams last semester. That is to pay attention during lectures and not sleep...

So far, I've managed to stay fully awake and listen attentively to the two arts modules i'm taking.

Hmmm... pretty much shows how boring Engin and Science lectures/lecturers are, isn't it?

I guess the worst was my last 1-hr lecture on friday afternoon and i probably slept 80% of the time. But, i couldnt help it when i only reached home at 3am++ after the Freshmen Bash at Zouk on the previous night. I couldnt sleep well (thanks to the mosquitoes) and i still gotta wake up at 6am for my 8am lecture.

Oh well, I just hate my timetable.

Sometimes i just envy Arts students and also those with late mornings classes!

I need to start studying.