Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I didnt cheat on this....

You scored as Psychology. You should be a Psychology major!

Psychology

100%

Philosophy

75%

Biology

75%

Theater

67%

Dance

67%

Linguistics

67%

Art

67%

Anthropology

67%

Mathematics

67%

Engineering

67%

Journalism

50%

Chemistry

50%

Sociology

50%

English

42%

What is your Perfect Major?
created with QuizFarm.com


I quote from my testimonial when graduating from VJC: "....a loyal friend who is always willing to lend a listening ear and offer his help to others. These strengths are certainly a credit to him, especially if he intends to pursue a career in psychology..." Written by Patricia Leong.

Even though that testimonial wasnt Patricia Leong's effort alone, it was still suggested from me that i would choose to study psychology in a self-testimony. (I pretty much reckoned that she didnt know the class well and hence resorted to such self-testimony and peer appraisal to help her write our testimonial.

So, what am i doing in engineering?

I gave myself one more semester.


Anyway, went to watch the fireworks display at the Esplanade during NYE.

That area was damn packed. Marina, Esplanade, the Merlion, the roads. The newspaper reported the figure to be 160,000 people in that area. That's insane. 3 times the number of a packed National Stadium on 9th August...

But still, the fireworks were magnificient yet short-lasting....



I like the lights they put up along the road. They looked so galactic, so celestial. They were shone onto those white floating balls in the river. Pity, i couldnt see the balls where i was standing....


My camera is lousy.

More pictures here and a video of the final 1 minute of fireworks here.



New Year resolutions: Play hard, Study harder. Be happy.

Simple.

No comments: