I feel so guilty.
2 public holidays in a week put me into holiday mood.
I couldnt study, especially when at home.
Exams in 14 days time. And i have probably only studied 10% or even less.
I kept thinking how i will change faculty at the end of semester 1.. how im not cut out to be an engineer.. how if i cant get into environmental engineering, im probably dead in other engineering... how statics and mechanics have dragged me... how am i going to face tougher semester 2 modules - programming, electrical, critical thinking and writing, Maths II, Physics II.... how.. how... how...
But well, Im forcing these negative thoughts to keep out of me. Im trying hard.
But darn those people who are out to get straight As, CAP 5.0, and full marks for every tests and exams. They are just adding stress to every other people.
Im a victim.
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment