2 more weeks to mid-term tests.
I need to study real hard. Have been lagging behind still cuz i simply couldnt do much tutorials questions without staring at them for hours.
Lectures didnt seems to help much or provide hints to solving most tutorial questions. In the end, we just have to rely on our ability to think. Dozing off during lectures are unavoidable with the late night's tutorials pia-ing. I need to change.
Still have so many things to do - Chemistry lab report due in 5 days time, neverending weekly physics and statics online tutorials, maths weekly tutorial, english assignments and project and luckily for a little breather, bi-weekly tutorial for physics, statics and chem...
Stress is building up in me and have found some relations:
1. Stress is inversely proportional to my energy level during lectures and hence directly proportional to the chance of dozing off during lecture.
2. Stress is directly proportional to the frequency of hunger. Been getting hungry so easily and torturing myself by not eating enough. I had enough and hence splurged yesterday for more food (After morning lecture, bought a chicken roll pie. Lunch ate bak chor mee. Then had 3 cups of free ice milo at Central forum. 4pm had an egg tart before lecture. Had burger king meal for dinner together with some sushi from NTUC. Also bought my favourite SaraLee Chesscake and some breads for night snacks). But all these come with a hole in my wallet..
3. Stress is inversely proportional to the number of hours of sleep per night.
4. Stress is directly proportional to the outbreaks of pimples. Clearly shown.
I need to start studying, to catch up what im laggin behind. I need to do well for mid-term tests.
Ahh.. more stress...
Friday, September 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment