Oh darn.... my computer is going bonkers... it is on the verge of being spoilt already....
Last monday nite i couldnt get it started... yah, heard a few 'beeps' from the CPU and nothing came onto the screen.. On thursday, i could use it again but shortly after i connected onto the internet, it hang. I couldnt get it started after that.. I tried several times, and if it succeeded on starting up, it will hang shortly even before Windows started.
And so i tried this morning, same thing. Couldnt start at all.... and now.... I could! Haha. At least i gotta connect to the internet.. but i dont know how long it will last...
This current one has very lousy hardwares: Pentium III 533HZ, 7.0GB of harddisk only, and read-only cd-rom drive.... not to mention the lousy graphics card that cause lagging when i played Warcraft3.
Well, if only it really breakdown, then i could upgrade my computer, and get new custom-made computer...... but actually, i rather save my money and hope my current one doesnt break down....
Friday, January 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment