And so i had my driving lesson today. I think the most 'memorable' was when i stalled in the middle of a busy junction when i wanted to make a right turn.....
Wat was happening??!!
I was waiting for cars to clear before i could turn. Cars cleared and i could start to move. BUT, i started very slowly. I began to panic cuz im moving so slowly that cars opposite will crash onto me if i still dun move. I panicked. My mind was blank. My car suddenly couldnt move. Cars behind me were horning me. Yes, i was right in the middle of the road and that's when i stalled!
I restarted the engine. Panicked. CarS horning me. My car couldnt move again. Car stalled the second time!! The instructor also panicked and hurried me to step on accelerator and release clutch at biting point and move! That made me more panic. He kept telling me to hurry and hurry. YAh, at this point, i was blocking the entire traffic!
But finally, when the car moved off, i was relieved. My instructor was relieved. And he told me the worst to happen is to stall in the middle road especially in the middle of a cross junction somemore. Then he told me my car couldnt move cuz i released over the biting point. And i din step enough accelerator. Yah, i was so kan cheong that my mind was blank and thus such thing happened.
Haha.... it was a lesson to learn though...
Wednesday, August 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment